Monday 6 July 2015

069 New Acquisitions - Beyond Death

This model seen so much use, it’s incredible. You can hardly look at the internet without seeing a conversion that uses this model as its basis; Inquisitors, henchmen, adeptus mechanicus, you name it this model has probably been used for it!


That great hunched over shape and easy attachment for a variety of heads make it great for the grimdark.

I decided for my first use of it I would go with something more traditional and keep him as a straight forward Cairn Wraith.

I little bit of green stuff is all that’s needed to just fill in the connecting between the two back pieces.

I have yet to decide how I will “muddy up” his robe. Not sure whether to go for some sort of ethereal glow or just graveyard dirt effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment