Friday 7 October 2016

142 I Still AINT Ded

So this one is going to be a bit of a rambling post about whats been going on for me of late; the hobby and life in general.

You may have noted that its been quite a while since my last post, the reason for that is two fold; firstly I have not until recently had the time or inclination to hobby much and secondly I have been doing other stuff!

The lack of time has been more to do with not being home as work has taken me across the country again so not able to spend a lot of time at the hobby desk, which I guess you can all understand to some degree.

The other stuff has been positive in some ways as I have have started trying to get fitter by starting jogging; the "Couch to 5k" has helped me realise just how out of condition I am!

I have found some time to read more of late which is also good news and Sabbat Crusade got devoured quite fast.


There are some great short stories in there and I would definitely recommend for anyone who has enjoyed the Gaunt's Ghosts books.

I have still found a little time to paint and the Deathwatch are growing slowly in number.




With a few more as WIP.



My birthday passed without too much fuss but my wife was wonderful enough to indulge my love for the dead :-)



More on those guys soon!

I will end it there for now as I can feel this should really spread into a few posts so for now, have fun and keep painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment