Sunday 1 February 2015

019 95th Advance! - A little bit of progress

So I managed to get a little bit of progress started this weekend with popping open my box of 1800 British line infantry and piecing together some of the 95th Rifles.


These casts are so good the mould lines are few and far between; you can see me here cleaning off the tiny amount that the riflemen had.

You can also see some of the clutter of my work station! A new little addition to my kit can be seen there in the form of a collapsible water pot. I have yet to put it too the test and am still a little worried that it will collapse when full of water!


All of the minis are multi part although perhaps not with the range of position options that other kits have they do have a massive range of options. Different kit, heads, coat tails et al. You have options for parts that represent uniforms on the Peninsular Campaign or the battle of Waterloo. For example Bicorne officers hats in the Peninsular Campaign replaced with the shako of Waterloo.


The rifle men themselves are simple little sets and these are where I will be starting. Nice easy build and nice easy colours. Suits me just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment