Sunday 27 November 2016

145 Angel Of Death (Blood Angel)

This is a lovely model; so much detail! Its just a shame that with his jetpack half of that detail gets covered over.




I broke away from my normal use of the old school "Blood Red" and used the newer "Khorne Red" its certainly not as bright a colour but it is far more consistent and covers well.



You know you are onto a winner when even the jetpack has scroll work on it!







Not managed to get the courage up yet to try writing on all the purity seals and the like but I do like how they look even as they are.

2 comments:

  1. The face painting is especially effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, nice of you to say so. I do like how it came out, to be honest it was quite easy! I surprised myself

      Delete