Saturday 4 April 2015

043 Shrinkage

My ancient greenstuff when I dragged it out of the depths of my paint box was... well...not green anymore (yes yes I know its not green until you mix it but you get the point!) and hard turning into a solid strip of crap.

A quick order on line and a few days later....


Normal Greenstuff is not new to me and I am happy with how it all works and have a not too bad relationship with it but this new Liquid Stuff...? 


As a test I looked at using it to fill the gap between the clam shell pieces of my Liche King and it has worked to a degree; I needed to apply several layers due to the shrinkage of the material as it dried but it was certainly easy to apply. I did use a sculpting tool but I have seen a lot of people using old brushes so I may try that next time round.

Once dry it was easy to scrap and smooth so the only issue is the shrinkage.

No comments:

Post a Comment