Wednesday 1 April 2015

041 Imperial Marauders?

I am not sure whether I have slipped in these guys before but if I have these are better pictures!

Sergeant, or is that warlord? of the group with shotgun and chainsword!


Some of the veterans holding on to the old ways with shields and hand weapons, you can see here the mix of marauder, catachan, and i think even some power armour bits!


Feeling horny here, sorry couldnt resist!


These guys were from back when GW still did their bits catalogue and you could buy metal sprues of autoguns, pistols and all sorts


Never go to war without a drummer to sound the beat.



An axe and a hand grenade, do you need anything else?? :-)

Now I wouldnt say the paint scheme was great but it was a quick and easy little set up to churn through these guys as a tester of what could be done. I was quite pleased with them back in the day but  I think I would do them a little different today.

No comments:

Post a Comment