Saturday 10 December 2016

148 Papa Smurf (Ultramarines)

Sorry i couldn't resist. I don't actually have too much prejudiced against Ultramarines to be honest, I think its just a shame they have been put on a pedestal somewhat with the writing and have become kind of "main stream" which always pushes me away from something. I would always rather have something different.



Both are great models I must admit, going along with the trend of all the new Deathwatch models to be honest. I really cant fault them.





Quite pleased with my basing now, I think I have got these quite simple styled ones down and can reproduce them quite easily. Armageddon Dust with a wash of Agrax Earthshade and then a dry brush of something like Ushabti Bone or similar to pick up some texture. Steel Legion Drab on the edges and bingo!

I think the next bases will have to be a bit more adventurous!

No comments:

Post a Comment