Monday 2 January 2017

152 Fists of Fury! (Imperial Fist)


The Imperial Fist and his frag cannon all done!Quite a simple on this guy, only the fist symbol its self that you really have to think about.


Not 100% happy with it so may revisit the edges a little. You'll notice I changed the white and yellow around  and I think it works ok. (yes! I got it the wrong way round and didnt realise! lol)


This guy is the last of the Deathwatch Marines from the Overkill box and while I am posting this in 2017 he and all his marine brothers were completed in 2016 which I am very happy with!


I have managed quite a lot this year given its really only just now that I have picked up the painting pass and I had quite a quiet middle to the year.

My painting standard has improved although i have noticed that the last few marines were a little rushed which I can see in some of the detailing.


I'll post up some of my plans for 2017 shortly, more as a reminder for me than anything else!

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment