Thursday 10 March 2016

114 Totally and utter Dominus

Really pleased with the finished Tech Priest Dominus, its a great model and I think I have managed to do it justice this time round!





I think I may try and add some more detail to his robes if I am feeling brave later, or jsut leave it until I do the second.


Trying to decide if I should add in some more detailing but worried it will make it look too busy. I have seen a lot of examples that have a riot of different colours picking out the details.


The bottle/containers on the top of the tech have so far been left metallic but I might look to make some liquid effect.


Really liking the metal effect from something as simple as a quick splash of leadbelcher and then some nuln oil or sepia.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehe, thanks. I am pleased with him. A little more flash and pizazz on the next one. This one is really quite plain

      Delete
  2. You should be pleased. That looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete