Sunday 12 February 2017

161 Of Blackest Night (Black Knights)



Bases and some small detailing to go and these knights are done. Another nice and simple paint scheme on some lovely models.


As with their spearman brothers I found these quite spindly and will have to be careful with them to avoid breakages.


I went with a spectral helm for the leader to give me some link to the Spectral Nighthaunts I hope to do soon.




Something negative I need to put out there is that where these models are made to give you two options from the one kit I do think it means the fit on both types is a little iffy.



Some in progress shots showing how easy the skeleton horses are to get done and look effective. The same as with the spearmen, just a white undercoat and a good coat of Seraphim Sepia.


No comments:

Post a Comment