Saturday 12 March 2016

115 Target Aquired

Any regular reader may have noticed that I am well and truly inside the "slow to paint" group or at the very list the "intermittent painter" group. So it may come as some surprise that I have got round to putting together my Assassins from the (no longer) new Assassinorum box within a year of its release!


I have always been a massive fan of the fluff of the imperial assassins and the original models were, at least for there time quite amazing. Original Assassins!

My photos nor my paint job (!) dont really do the originals justice but they were and to a degree still are great models and the new ones had a lot to live upto but I am quite pleased with them. I dont think they all have quite the same character as the originals but I think they are helped by the rose tint of gaming in my youth!

I have started with the Vindicare and Eversor (the Eversor being my least favourite) so watch this space for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment