Thursday 3 March 2016

110 Tech (Priest) Update


Some good progress on my Tech Priest, worked up from my traditional scab red to a kind of deep burgundy rich with grime!


Leadbelcher is rapidly becoming my favourite for dry brushing metals, it makes for a really nice brushed metal look.


The burgundy went through some ups and downs as I worked on it with washes and neatened it up after.


Once I got some washes on and started to rough it up a bit it all felt a little better. You can see here me starting to get the trim on the armour plates; too bright and clean at this stage.


Mid stage on the arms and weapon systems, really liking how the different sections come together here.


Not sure how best to pick out some more of the details here with out taking away from the simplistic look but I will work on it.

Really enjoying this one, it was slow to start but its really coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment