Thursday 14 April 2016

121 Shape shifting chameleon - The Callidus




Yes you guessed it my favourite assassin was saved for last, the slinky synskin clad Callidus, I guess my passion for the Callidus started way way back before there were even the distinct temples and Ian Watson wrote the Inquisitor War trilogy and I met Meh'Lindi and her amazing polymorphine shapeshifting abilities.


Really impressed with the new model, the dynamic pose and sense of motion is great, they have really outdone themselves.


I stepped away from the current green effect for c'tan phase sword and neural shredder in preference to a blue as well as swapping my normal golden yellow hair for a deep red which I think works nicely.


I have really enjoyed painting the assassins as they are so simple and yet so effective. I am really tempted to get at least one or two again and go for a more daring colour scheme but we'll see when the funds can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment