Friday 1 April 2016

117 Synskin Sign in.

My goodness but my post titles are getting more and more laboured! lol

I have been making slow progress on the Assassinorum force (Easter Holidays bah!)but am pleased with how its going.


The Eversor is just in needs of some highlighting and his head putting on!


Oh and his utility belt, I had forgotten this off the sprue... whoops


The the Culexus I thought I would try a different style for the Psyk-out grenades and have gone for a bone colour. I am thinking they are carved out of skulls or something similar.


The callidus as always one of may favourites from back in the day so the fact that she now has one of the best models is really quite pleasing. With this one again I have tried for something a little different by going for blues instead of greys for the phase sword and neural shredder.


The state of my hobby desk as the end of March approaches 

No comments:

Post a Comment