Sunday 10 April 2016

119 Rage Unleashed - The Eversor

The Eversor was for a long time my least favourite idea for an Imperial Assassin, the original model for me was pretty meh and the fluff of this crazed monster was also not inspiring me...



Then I thought about, and read some short stories about it....





About this insane killing machine, kept frozen in stasis between missions. Its brain reprogrammed for each mission. About its handlers barely understanding the technology used to control it unleashing it on an unsuspecting target... And everything around it!

Sounds pretty good to me now :-)

I am really loving all the effort that is being put into making the new generation of models dynamic and this is a great example of it. I mean seriously the guy is running on the wall of a tunnel matrix style!

really pleased with how this guys skull has turned out its the highlight of the model for me. I think the jury is out on all the red but I guess I will just think of it as an homage to the 90s version and look at something different if I do another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment