Friday 15 April 2016

122 - Multi spectrum warfare


The gang is all here! Really enjoyed painting these; it really took me back to the 90s and the first lot!

These were a long time in waiting for me as the box set came out, what? like a year ago now? But I am pleased with how they turned out and as most people have long moved on from them it is a little bit of variety than what else is going on at the moment!

I am totally going to get the old metal ones out and strip them down and give them an update! Will give me a chance to test a new stripping mix; people have suggested CilitBang?

I hope you have enjoyed read and watching my bungling through painting these and if you have please do take the time to add a comment; good or bad! It really does help me keep motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment