Saturday 25 June 2016

139 Putting it all on Display! (Detolf Cabinet)

Ikea has been a trial and tribulation for me over the last month or so. The reason for this is two fold. Firstly they have supplied me with the wonderful glass display cabinet you see here. It all fits together really nicely with some LCD lights I picked up at the same time (although they are a mess at the mo), its rock steady and while the shelves are a little high from ideal for the size of things I display.... meh its good.



The second is that it has taken them a month and three attempts to get the thing to me! First go the thing was in pieces before they even brought it through the door. You know you are in trouble when the "fragile" sign on the box has a boot print over it.



Second attempt they didnt even get it on the lorry. Thankfully third time was the charm even if I did end up wasting a morning as they told me it was a morning drop then changed their minds on the day...

I need to do a bit of a tidy up of the light cables but already quite happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment