Wednesday 13 May 2015

060 Dredging the Depths of the Eldar


Once again I have been liberating ancient models from the clutches of my loft and garage and today I am able to bring to you the glory of the Eldar!

These are a mixed batch of models I put together probably between 15 and 20 years ago, gulp!
The most recent of which and probably the paint jobs I am most happy with being the Guardians above.


Farseer and Warlock


Howling Banshees (the originals!)


Fire Dragons and more Banshees



A second painting scheme I tried on the Banshees



Exarchs of the Striking Scorpions and Dark Reapers



A close up on some of the Guardians in a modified Ulthwe paint scheme


Striking Scorpions (originals again)


All the Exarchs!


Classic Dire Avengers


Night sky Swooping Hawks

Now some of these guys are down right awful in terms of their paint jobs but the classic metal casts jsut have something that I dont see in the new plastics so I think some of these will be getting paint stripped and reworked for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment