Saturday 27 February 2016

109 Dredging the Sump

Who remembers these beauties? :-)  My attic is proving to be a treasure trove of goodies from years gone by.







I am really looking forward to Necromunda rising again. I was a big nerdy kid about Confrontation back in the day so when the original Necromunda came out I was mad for it! :-)

With all the lovely fluff I had read and created in my head from the amazing setting in Confrontation the addition of the Necromunda filling in was great. If you haven't already I really suggest you google Confrontation and if nothing else look at some of the amazing John Blanche artwork, the atmosphere he created was brilliant


I think we have a while to wait for "New" Necromunda as by the sounds of it we are getting Blood Bowl and BFG first but I am pretty stoked for it and will be posting up bits and pieces of art and some of my old models as time goes on.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment