Sunday 1 May 2016

127 Block and Tackle


Anyone recognise these two fine looking fellows? Fresh from the line of scrimmage for the Reikland Reavers.

I painted these guys back when Blood Bowl was new and my painting skills were awful... and in honour of the recent ish announcement of a new Blood Bowl in the works I raided my parents attic and fished out some of the classics!


How about these guys? Wouldn't want to meet them on a dark night would you!? not with that paint job for sure.

Thankfully we don't have to because paint stripping is all the craze these days.


Some of you will have seen my previous posts experimenting with Fairy Power Spray to strip down some warp spiders and some old servitors. It worked will if slowly but I have been hearing rumours of a change of recipe so have been looking for a new brand to try. Hence meths.


Fancy a bath guys? We will see how this works out over a little bit of time, I am starting with this on old metal minis as they are the least likely to suffer any adverse affect from chemical drowning.

Has anyone had any good or bad experience with meths? In a paint stripping context!

No comments:

Post a Comment