Wednesday 11 May 2016

130 Birth of the Four Armed God Emperor


Praise to the glory of the Four Armed God Emperor! Finally finished this guy off :-)



So pleased with this one, its really gone well. I was struggling at first to get the feel for him but once I started to get into it everything just flowed nicely.



I went for a similar colour scheme to the GW classic but changed the sequence around starting with the lighter skin tones in the recess'.



Kantor blue followed by a wash of nuln oil gave me the basic shape and away we went. I was tempted to go with the old dark blue of GW of old but as I only had a single pot left I didnt want to set myself up for not having enough later!


A wash of what I think was druchi wash? on the skin and then some warp fiend grey for the hightlight.


Everything started to come together once the basic colours were on.


Seperate arms made this soooo much easier!


I pulled it all together and bingo we were done. I am going to use the same colour for the purestrains but not sure yet what to do for the hybrids and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment