Saturday 9 January 2016

096 Based for War

My work on the 30th Cambridgeshire Regiment has been moving on at pace (all be it a snails pace) and I have started to think about how to base them. I have read around and around about 4x2, 6x2, one model per 15mm of a 45mm frontage and a plethora of other ideas and have concluded that I don't really care. I am so unlikely to ever actually game with them that the only possible reason not to simple go with whatever suits me would be any resale ability of a certain base type but to be honest that too is of little concern to me.



I have ordered some 1p slot movement trays from Warbases.co.uk which I may or may not use exactly as intended with a small magnetic insert. I have gone for a ranked up arrangement for the 30th itself and am going to test out a casual grouping for the 95th to see how that looks.

They do way more than just bases and trays and have a huge range of scenery including some great items like bridges.

I'll be doing a mini review of these when they arrive so watch out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment