Tuesday 26 January 2016

102 All your bases are belong to me!!



Nice little skirmish formation for my rifle men! Warbases did a great job getting these out to me it felt like literally a blink and they had arrived.

On this one the two layers of the base dont perfectly line up but I think it should be pretty easy to cover up when I floc the base. You can see I also go little washer inserts for the models to be mounted on so they drop right in. You can use pennies, which was my original plan but these work great.


I also ordered some ranked up formations to put the 30th on. However I fail at reading and ordered them in 2x6 rather than 2x3 which is what I was thinking I would do! But no fear I will still use these as it will make life easier for storing I think.

You will notice that these have a small hole through the centre, this matches up to a identical hole in the base washer I mentioned and can hold a small magnet meaning you and magnetise the whole lot! Perfect.



Warbases will basically make any arrangement and any size you need so go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment