Sunday 24 January 2016

100 The Rise of Mars

As many others I am sure, I picked up some of the starter bundles that GW released in the New Year. A bargain already I got them for another 20% on line from elementgames, win!

The first thing I am looking to put together is the Tech Priest from the Mechanicus box, now I already had this as a stand alone sprue but this will be the fist one I have put together.


It comes with a not too amazing construction guide but I guess it gives you a clue as to some of the parts.



The main body parts go together pretty easy and obvious and its a very interesting form compared to much of the traditional GW fare.


I drilled and pinned the obvious large parts to make painting easier. Connecting the weapon arm ahead of time as its not too bulk.

More on this will follow soon!

And w00t! 100 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment