Saturday 14 March 2015

030 Blocking in the 95th

I am enjoying getting back in the flow even if my work station has yet to arrive.

The 95th Rifles, just a couple of the guys from the Napoleonic Wars range by Perry Miniatures has really helped me get back into it. They are simple enough to do while having detail to keep you interested and most useful for me there are a load of them for really good value!




You can see here my first two guys up and running (pardon the pun). I decided to mix the colouring of packs and the like to given them a more "in the field" feel and when I get into the bigger unit it will hopefully help break it up a little and show differences between similar models.

I have noticed with Perry that they are more shall we say "true scale"? They arm much more proportioned than much I have seen out of GW, possibly the most telling is there weapons which for GW are massive compared to the model itself.



I am really liking the Perry range as a whole and am currently considering getting some of their early medieval range, possible mercenaries, to use as stand ins for empire in Warhammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment