Sunday 22 February 2015

029 Working out the Workstation

I have been working hard the last few weekends on getting the "hobby room" cleared of all the junk that's in there and now its got close enough to usable that I can prepare all the new stuff to go in it!

Now my wife has kindly given up the teeny tiny bit of space that she wanted in the room over to the rest of my junk and also gave me some ideas for how to organise it.

So I have ordered up a new corner desk which should be delivered in a few weeks; a lovely pine thing from our friends at Argos :-) The princely sum of £120 seemed ok compared to some of the awful tat I was finding elsewhere.

A quick trawl of the interwebs has found me a daylight lamp on a adjustable armature so that should sort out the lighting issue I had last week.

I have been looking at a firm called burnt in designs who amongst other things make some great paint stations and they might be the answer to how to store all this new paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment