Friday 10 April 2015

048 Good Progress!



I have managed to get some good progress during the run up and into Easter both in terms of Painting and Modelling as well as with the blog.

I have broken through 400 page views and had 2 commenters which I never expected to see, so something must be working!

I have worked my way forward with the 30th Regiment and am pleased with the first test model and well on the way to bulking out the rest of the Regiment.

My Wight King has been a real success for me and I am over the moon with the result and its set my mind to the idea of widening out into the Undead as a whole. I like the model to start with and having seen some cool two handed weapon conversions on Rob Hawkins blog I am thinking I may experiment a little further with the next one. It would be my first conversion with a clam shell type model so I am interested as to how it would turn out.

Plans going forward are a little bit of a mixed bag (some would say NOT planned) with a continuing with what I already have on and adding in a variety of models that take my interest to break up the mass ranks of the 30th. With that in mind I have some Tomb Kings characters to works on (see later for Prince Apophas the Breaker of Brushes) I have also picked up some Dark Eldar, in particular the Homunculus as I really like the models and will make quite a change in the painting schemes. I will be breaking out the Perry Mercenaries at some point and starting to have a better look at those.

With work kicking off again the posts will become more weekend summaries of the week so don’t think I have disappeared if things go quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment