Sunday 5 April 2015

046 "Rise up the 30th!"


Progress has moved on swiftly this weekend on the 30th Regiment with some production line work on backpacks and redcoats.


The test model arms are ready to go on, I have gone with a leather musket sling but may change it to the more traditional white.


The next file of redcoats have been prepped and cleaned and the heads have been spiked ready to paint.


And they didn't take long to spin through with a dash of Kislev flesh and a quick wash they were done just waiting on the final finish on the plumes.


Test model completed!


I think there are some areas for improvement and this has certainly been a steep learning curve back into the hobby but I am feeling the passion coming back!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Phil, much appreciated.

    While its not perfect and certainly not 100% accurate I am really quite please with how its turned out. A good return I think!

    ReplyDelete