Saturday 24 January 2015

012 Debating

I am currently debating how much of my old models to bring out and march in front of the blog. Some of them are fit only for paint stripping tests but others are a little more worthy of inclusion.

I am torn. I want this to be a record of what I do not necessarily what I have already done but I guess it will give you all a gauge for where I am starting from and hopefully (!!) show how my painting is improving over time.

Right now I am still in the collecting of bits phase together with clearing out junk to allow me to have a permanent set up for my painting in the back bedroom rather than my adhoc and very temporal arrangements at the moment.

With that in mind I think its inevitable that I show you some of what I have done to fill the time while I get everything sorted.

I also need some time to digest the hours of modelling times from The Painting Pyramid so that may take some time in its self!

No comments:

Post a Comment