Saturday 17 January 2015

006 Tools of the Trade Update



Much of my new painting supplies (with the exception of the paints themselves) have started to arrive so i thought I would take the time to show you what I have now got in place. So both those things that have survived the time gap and those new things that I have found so far.


First off some of the new items.



New equipment that has arrived so far is primarily to allow me to start looking into aspects of the hobby I had previously missed or avoided so here you can see sculpting tools for base modelling and neodymium magnets for allowing mounting options and weapon swaps.




I also invested in a tester of brush cleaning gear in the for of Masters's Brush Cleaner


I am still debating options on what paints to use going forward and its looking likely I will use a combination of different ranges but with a bent towards vallejo but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment