Sunday 18 January 2015

007 Resurrection!

Its amazing what you find when you are rummaging behind the sofa....


Three generations of citadel paints and two generations of their brushes! Now some of you wont ever have seen these pots or brushes but I guess a few of you will remember the shape of the pots in the early days. There is actually a early round type which i think is still in use today by Coat d'arms paint.

You can also see my ancient palette in the form of a miniature blister pack, something from the old epic range I think!


Now here we see the more recent, although these are still many years old. These where quite possibly the last purchases I made from GW before canning my painting and modelling all those years back.
Once I blew the dust off they were still like new :-)


You can see here the last thoughts I had before the break and strangely enough its similar to where I am today, bases, bases, bases. I don't know if GW still makes this stuff but this is their version of static grass and PVA together with their early wash set which i have never even opened! I dread to think if any of them are still liquid but we will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment