Friday 16 January 2015

005 What can we expect?

While my initial intention is to make use of this blog as a record of my experience and a motivator for me to continue with it, I hope that at some point others may find my notes and ideas useful.


with that in mind kind reader I will outline for you what the future of this blog has in store (or at least my plan as of today!).


Initially I will be detailing my experiences as I return to the hobby so that will include the people and things I have found that inspire me, my experience with new paints and tools/brushes and where I have found them and my feel for them as I use them and develop with them.


Obviously this will include elements of my hobby work, being that the conversions/models i make or the paint schemes and techniques I use.


From that point it will be an ongoing catalogue of my modelling and painting interspersed with experiences of new ideas, such as airbrushing or new techniques such as weathering.


I doubt you will see much in the way of gaming with those models that I paint as that was ever a minor part of my love of the hobby and is unlikely to be a big part of my return

No comments:

Post a Comment