Saturday 14 February 2015

024 A Beastman by any other name?

Why he is an Abhuman obviously!


The idea behind these guys was to be a squad of Abhumans for my Imperial guard so you'll notice alongside the spears, axes and swords are lasguns, stubguns and other little additions!


Looking at these guys always makes me sad to remember that GW no longer supports its massive catalogue of Bitz and all of these lovely little pistols and gear are long gone...


The bigger Gors were intended for a command squad or as squad leaders but didnt get beyond these three. Again you can see autorifles and stubguns from the bits catalogue but the main guy there has a chainsword and plasma pistol curtesy of some chaos marines if I recall correctly.

The other idea I had for them was as part of a Radical Inquisitors Warband and I think they would fit quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment