Sunday 22 February 2015

028 OMG Paint is expensive!

Well I bit the bullet and topped up my paint collection, read "replaced dried up old paint". This stuff got expensive, or at least the GW stuff has. I just splashed £100 on new paint for a particular project I have in mind and I think that that is just going to be the tip of the iceberg!

I think I will have to look at other ranges if this is going to be the standard; I had looked at Vallejo but have been reluctant to start into a new paint range that I don't know, even with all the good things I have heard about them.... Maybe I will have to rethink that.

£2.40 for a small pot of paint (10ml) seems somewhat excessive to me. Thats the best part of double the last time I bought any. Vallejo are 17ml I think so better value but.. well, we will see.

I will be updating my painting in a bit, those usual real life things get in the way don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment