Friday 13 February 2015

021 Real Life in the way

So been quiet for a weekend or so with real life and some long travelling to get done but don't fear the fun will continue and the paint will fly!

I have raided my old storage spaces in the mean time and fished out a whole variety of old models and blister packs from back in the day so hopefully they will for the basis of some more testing of my painting and no doubt will be much butchered for conversion works :-)

I have been much debating the direction I want to talk and had somewhat of an epiphany with what to collect and what to paint. I have not really got much drive to game so I am looking now to collect and paint what I like the look of rather than collecting a particularly army or style.

I also want to look at broadening my brand experience with getting into some none GW models.

No comments:

Post a Comment