Saturday 14 February 2015

022 Commisariat Reunion

Another blast from the past here in the form of some very old Imperial Guard Commissars.


Now these guys are a rare example of my early attempts at basing of my models and looking back I can see what I think many people have come to agree over the years... Goblin Green does not make for a good base!

The colour has totally taken over the rest of the (admittedly not brilliantly painted) models.

Now you can see that these guys are old by the style of their laspistols if nothing else; anyone see that bulky a las these days?

I think these guys will join the ranks of the "in need of a new paint job" and might even be one of the first testers for paint stripping. Although I do wonder how it will effect the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment