Sunday 1 February 2015

020 Tool Update

So a few more bits of kit have arrived, one you had a sneak peak of last post :-)


Collapsible waster pot seemed like a great space saving idea.... I have not tested it out long term yet but I do still have visions of the thing collapsing on itself mid flow!


Now this one I wish I had purchased years ago, a sprue cutter. This is so so simple and easy at cutting minis out of their sprues without any fuss or effort. I grabbed this one for just a couple of quid on Amazon and its great.

I have yet to put these into use so far but these sculpting tools were dirt cheap and even if they dont last long they should be able to do some good work on my base sculpting before they bite the bullet.

The little tool roll they are in was an even cheaper purchase courtesy of Amazon and our new Chinese overlords. Took a while to get here but hey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment